Fire Breaks Out At Hillary Clinton’s New York Home


Source: Getty Images

A fire reportedly broke out on Wednesday at Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Chappaqua, New York property according to The Journal News.

Firefighters were called to the home, which the Clinton’s purchased in 1999, but further details as to the cause and any damage have not yet been revealed.
Source: Willens/AP

According to Fox News, “flames erupted in the ceiling of the second floor in a Secret Service structure behind the Clinton’s home.” That structure is not connected to the main house.

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill shared on Twitter, “Fire was put out, local FD responded. The Clintons were not home. All is ok!”